Friday, August 21, 2009
Dale and I have not had professional pictures taken of us since our wedding day about 2 years ago. We were in dire need of some cute, fun-loving pictures that captured us as we are today. Hope you enjoy them, as much as we do.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
The only exciting news in the Hermesch house right now is the fact that Bella is learning new tricks. We've been taking lil' Miss Bella to doggy training classes at Petsmart for the past few weeks. It is soo cute when we walk into the training class...right away, Bella starts using her cuteness factor. She starts tilting her head, and knows that if she keeps it up she will eventually get a treat. So far, our dog has learned the "sit" command, and when I throw a treat on the floor she leaves it until I tell her it's okay to get it. Our dog is still trying to comprehend the "down" command. She doesn't understand that I want her to lie down on the floor.
It's really exciting to see our lil' pup learning new things. Dale and I spoil her soo much, but we don't have any children yet to spoil, so Bella will have to do.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
The New Year is a time to reflect on what changes need to be made to live a full and rewarding life. As I think about the MANY things I can change in my life or add to my daily routines, I am reminded to take it slow this year and just enjoy the process of trying out/accomplishing my New Year's Resolutions. May this year be the year that I can gain my health back, try new things that I never thought I would ever do, and to embrace fully the life God has given me.
Here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2009:
(these are in no specific order)
1. Take Bella to doggy training class
2. Take a dance class (something I've wanted to do for the past 3 years and never followed through...maybe this year will be different)
3. Try new Recipes
4. Have a better relationship with God
5. Go to church more often/join a Bible study group
6. Save money...less shopping
7. Study this semester for my classes
8. Spend more quality time with Dale (date night at least twice a month)
9. Step out of comfort zone regularly
10. Be more organized
11. Be healthy (eat better, exercise, and slow down/relax more)