Monday, July 29, 2013

Sail Away! {Cara Box Reveal}

This month I participated in Wifessionals Cara Box Exchange.  Every month we get partnered up to send themed gifts and a note of encouragement.  For the month of July, the theme was "Sail Away" or nautical themed. I love anything that has to do with anchors and the beach scene!

Chancy was the person I sent goodies.  She is such a fun-loving girl, who is a newlywed, and an EMT. Chancy is a fairly new blogger, so go check out her page and send some love! 

My other partner was Jenny.  We found out that we both have degrees in elementary education and love kids!  Jenny is a nanny and enjoys crafting.  She was so sweet to send me some fun items for this month's exchange:


  Anchor Tote Bag
  Stamps
  Skittles
Beachy candles
Candle holders
Nautical Ribbon
Notepad
Boat Cookie Cutter
Nautical Pen

Thanks, Jenny!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment