Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Simply Sandrolini



 These Bouquets Say A Thousand Words....

Something purely unique,
Something borrowed,
Something cherished...
A family heirloom



   When I came across Brooch Bouquets by Simply Sandrolini I fell in love!  I knew this would have to be the very first small business I would review on my blog. It is a fairly new business that was established last year in 2012.

In 2007 I got married to my best friend. My bouquet had beautiful, luscious, pink and purple flowers. The flower stems were wrapped with my Granny's handkerchief, with a brooch that my mother-in-law had given me.  If only I had come across Simply Sandrolini sooner... my bouquet would have been ALL brooches.

Every bouquet that is made by Simply Sandrolini is unique and special to the bride.  The bride-to-be can pick out her special items to put on her bouquet--it can be jewelry and brooches from her family, items she finds around town, or she can have Simply Sandrolini supply the items. Each bouquet can hold 50-80 pieces.

If you know someone who is a bride-to-be or you are getting married, check out Simply Sandrolini's website and consider this as an option for your wedding.  This is a wonderful way to preserve your wedding memories and be able to pass it down for generations to come.


To Contact:
Carolee Sandrolini (Designer and owner of Simply Sandrolini)
Carolee@SimplySandrolini.com
You can also reach her directly at 480.241.3310




No comments:

Post a Comment