Friday, September 6, 2013

Celebrity Dinner Party

You are invited to a Celebrity Dinner Party!  


You won't want to miss this because it will be 
LEGEN.....wait for it.... DARY!

 ::Robin Williams:: Brad Paisley:: Wynonna Judd :: Neil Patrick Harris::


You cannot tell me that being in the same room as Robin Williams would not knock your socks off! Better yet, his hilarious stand-up comedy would cause you to pee your pants from laughing so much.  Growing up, I loved his movies "Mrs. Doubtfire" and "Patch Adams".  You never know what will come out of Robin Williams' mouth.  He can be quite raunchy at times, but then again, he would be the life of the party.  I seriously don't want my party turning out to be a dud.

Brad Paisley... hmmm....yum... enough said. He's just plain sexy! Any girl can tell you that his cowboy charm and songs tug at your heart. In real life he is married to the actress from "Father of the Bride".  Such a cute couple!  I honestly would just love to be serenaded all evening by Brad.

I need some sassy at my dinner party.  The third guest I would invite would be Wynonna Judd.  Growing up, my mom and I would listen to The Judds, and I would pretend to be a diva like her. Blaring my boombox to "Girls with Guitars" was what rocked my world back in the day.

I saved the best for last... Neil Patrick Harris!  As I picture him at my party, he is bursting through the door with a Broadway number and dancing on my dining table. My little Doogie Howser, has now grown into Barney Stedson.  Neil Patrick Harris just seems like an all-around-good-guy. When the party gets out of hand, he would be the one to rally everyone back to order.  Plus, I just want to hear him quote from the show How I Met Your Mother: “Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro—I'm Broda!”


Who would be at your Celebrity Dinner Party?

No comments:

Post a Comment