Friday, June 7, 2013

{Link-Up} Photo-A-Day Challenge

~Family, Life, Love, Hope, Laughter~
There's a lot to be thankful for...
Here are some photos that capture what I am thankful for this week. Feel free to link-up on the bottom of this page with your challenge photos so far.  If you do not have a blog and would like to share your Photo-A-Day photos, you can do so on my Get Busy Living fb page.
 June 1-7:
 Thankful for sweet moments between father and son


 Very excited to get a box geared towards a date night


 Ah... Caramel Ribbon Frappachino. Yum!


 Thankful for little things that put a smile on my face. 
My toddler thought plastic fruit can be held by earphones.


 Feeling Blessed.


 Thankful for awesome neighbors that melted my heart.


Thankful for books that make you dig deep.

 





"I love photography. I love inspiration. I love finding beauty in every day things." 
-Elizabeth Hermesch ("Get Busy Living" blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment