Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Now I know My ABC's {Toddler Tuesday series}

I don't know about you, but my 2 year old is OBSESSED with anything related to the alphabet, and has been for months. I cannot tell you how many times he recites the ABC song in a given day. I love the fact that my toddler is learning and I fully encourage it...but I need to teach him some new songs...soon (for this mama's sake)! haha.

Today I want to share with you some awesome alphabet activities you can incorporate in your own home.  Here are a few:
I am finding tons of cookie sheet activities from Pinterest!  I found this really neat Alphabet Road Letter Sorting Game from  No Time For Flashcards.  It looks like it would take a little bit of preparation, but should be a fun activity that will keep kids busy for awhile. 



This is another fun Cookie Sheet activity. The source I got it from used plastic alphabet shaped letters.  I was fortunate enough to come across some Letter Titles, and they work perfect for this activity. You can find Letter Titles online or through your local teaching store.  


My son showing off his canvas letters

I didn't have a lot of time this week to make a bunch of activities that I wanted to. Hopefully next week I will have a TON to share :)  Have a Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment