Oh my goodness! I was in the middle of coming up with ideas on how to get together with some girlfriends. And I had the brilliant idea of a Pinterest Party. But then came another, even more brilliant idea... a Pinterest Pal Exchange!
Whose ready to get crafty and creative?
Whose ready to make some new friends?
I have come across some amazing women that live out of state and would love to start a penpal/Pinterest Exchange through snail mail!
Every month, you will get paired up with a new Pinterest Pal. You will create a Pinterest-inspired craft or Pinterest-inspired recipe to send to her. The ideas for this are endless!
If you want to participate for the month of May:
1. This time around, I will send out a mass email to participants with info on who they are paired up with (last month emailing every single person individually was time consuming...not that I don't love each and every one of you). You will be responsible in contacting your partner. If you do not hear from them by May 8th let me know. I will pair you up with a new partner if possible. We had an incident in April where one partner never responded, but thank goodness I had a back-up girl to take her place.
2. Snail mail/email/fb your Pal during the month so you can get to know each other. The main purpose of this exchange is to make new friends and become familiar with one another.
3. Items need to be under $20.
4. Facebook, Blogger, and myself, Elizabeth Hermesch, will not be held responsible for damaged items or disputes. I'm sure there won't be any issues, but lets keep it friendly and drama-free.
5. If you decide to post about the exchange on your blog, I would love to link up. It's a great way to see what goodies we received. Linking up also will help this exchange be even bigger and better for next month. If you do not have a blog but could kindly take a photo of your items and email it to me, I would be more than happy to show it on the blog :) I will send out an email towards the end of May with information about linking up.
6. All exchanges need to be mailed out by Saturday, May 25th
Have Fun. Be creative. Make New Friends :)
My friend participated in the exchange and posted about her experience: Amy's Exchange
Here is an EXAMPLE of what I made my Pin Pal during the month of April:
-Photo Frame turned into a dry-erase To-Do/Grocery List Frame
-Little box contains a jar of handmade hand sugar scrub
-Purple package contains a mini cookbook with a wooden fork that says "Bon Appetite!"