Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pin Pal Exchange Rules




April Pals:
Layne/Michelle G.
Michelle S./Angie Brewer
Kelly/Amy
Lindsay/Ashley
Revised:  Cassie/Melinda
Stephanie/Elizabeth







Rules:

1.  When you receive the email about who your pal is make sure to email them right away.  If you do not hear from them by Friday, April 5th please contact me and I will pair you with someone else.

2.  Snail mail/email your Pal during the month so you can get to know each other. The main purpose of this exchange is to make new friends and become familiar with one another.

3.  Items need to be no more than $20

4.  If I hear that a partner did not send any items or decided not to participate without notifying me first, they will not be able to participate in future exchanges. This is to ensure that it is fair to everyone.

5. Facebook and myself, Elizabeth Hermesch, will not be held responsible for damaged items or disputes.  I'm sure there won't be any issues, but lets keep it friendly and drama-free.

6.  If you decide to post about the exchange on your blog, I would love to link up.  It's a great way to see what goodies we received.  Linking up also will help this exchange be even bigger and better for next month.  If you do not have a blog but could kindly take a photo of your items and email it to me, I would be more than happy to show it on the blog :)

7. All exchanges need to be mailed out by Wed.  April 24th

Have Fun. Be creative. Make New Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment