Monday, May 27, 2013

A letter to you


Dear Readers,

When I got back into the blogging world, I didn’t realize the impact it would have on my life. Blogging has given me a new-found purpose—to go out of my comfort zone, to focus on more worthwhile things, and to reach out to others.

Waking up every morning to write has given me a positive start to each day. I am grateful to those that read my posts. Every single comment brightens up my day.  It is the weirdest thought to know that some strangers get a closer glimpse into my life than those who I call family or friends (those that don't read my blog).

There are times in my life when I deal with bouts of depression, anxiety, and loneliness. This has been my way to conquer the struggles of life and to overcome it with writing. I have said this before but writing has been very therapeutic. At times, when my brain and heart cannot wrap itself around something, writing has opened up my eyes more. It's like a window to the soul.




Thank you to those that encourage, have a kind word to say, those that ask me questions to make me dig deeper, and to those that are with me on this journey we call life.

Love,
Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment