Wednesday, May 29, 2013

JUNE Pin Pal Exchange {May Participants-Link Up!}

                                           
PIN PAL EXCHANGE
Whose ready to get crafty and creative? 
Whose ready to make some new friends?

Sign up by Saturday!!!
 
Oh my goodness! I was in the middle of coming up with ideas on how to get together with some girlfriends.  And I had the brilliant idea of a Pinterest Party.  But then came another, even more brilliant idea... a Pinterest Pal Exchange!
                                          
Every month, I pair up ladies all over the United States to be Pin Pals.  They write to their pal and get to know each other during the month. At the end of the month they mail a Pinterest-inspired gift.

I have come across some amazing women that live out of state through this. The best part is receiving encouragement from my pal, and getting a box of goodies that makes my day even more special. Plus, it is a great way to actually do the Pinterest crafts that we always say we are ONE DAY going to try!

Please review all rules and info HERE. Email me to sign up. Please provide your name, what state you live in, and if you have a blog please provide a link (if you don't blog, you can still sign up!). EHERMESCH@GMAIL.COM

May Participants: Link-Up your blog post about the Pin Pal Exchange below





2 comments:

  1. I really LOVE this idea! I cannot participate this coming month because I'm currently living in Japan and moving back to Washington State in the next couple weeks but hoping I remember to join next time!
    XOXO/Lena
    http://www.rootandblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please join us any time for the exchange :) I checked out your blog and LOVE your photography--Beautiful!

      Delete