Wednesday, May 22, 2013

{What is Love? Series}: Wedding Vows

I Choose You For Life....

One of my favorite parts of a wedding is hearing the bride and groom recite their vows to one another.  There's nothing quite like proclaiming your love to another person and having every one there to witness that moment. It's a once-in-a-lifetime moment and one of the most vulnerable moments two people experience together--that raw, honest, pure love.

When writing our wedding vows we wanted it to be from our heart. Going the modern way and to fit our style, Dale and I wanted to incorporate a mix of the traditional vows with our own words.  To me, our vows are what ties us together. Our vows are a pact between God and us. It's our promise to always be there for each other no matter what.


Wedding Vows in a Bottle


Dale's Vows to Me


 My Vows to Dale



2 comments:

  1. The last paragraph of my vows were from a quote that I really liked. I wanted to incorporate that somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! I might have to do something like this!


    morgan
    http://thenovelateshow.com

    ReplyDelete